Yahoo mail not working in Outlook? One possible problem is a conflict with an extension for Evernote. If you have installed Evernote on your computer it may have installed an extension in Outlook without you knowing about it and it definitely causes a conflict.
To test if this is the fix, try opening outlook in safe mode. To do this, close outlook and hold down the CTRL key while opening Outlook again. Try to send a yahoo email. If this works, try the steps below for any extension you think may be causing the issue.
If you know you have the Evernote extension simply go to File>options>add-Ins> and press “Go”. You will see a pop up with boxes to check mark the extensions that are currently loaded. Uncheck mark Evernote and hit ok. Now try your yahoo email again.
Hope that helps! I literally spent hours on the phone with Microsoft and finally figured it out myself. I wanted to pull my hair out of my head. Glad I didn’t though. I like my hair.
Some ways others have searched for this article are as follows:
• Problems with Yahoo and Outlook 2013
• Yahoo keeps asking me to enter my login for outlook 2013
• Yahoo mail requires my password over and over again in outlook 2013
• Yahoo won’t stop asking me to login in outlook 2013
• Yahoo mail won’t remember my login information for outlook 2013