About The Owner
Stephanie specializes in WordPress installations for under $5000. She has been creating websites professionally for 5 years and started her journey creating websites on FrontPage in the late 90’s.
She resides in Westbrook, Maine but works primarily from her Manhattan, NY office near Union Sq park.
“Iv’e been focused on providing great value on low cost websites for some time now. I’m launching 2 new products called SOW sites. SOW stands for statement of work and the planning side of this service is what excites me most. Walking people through a basic web strategy makes the rest of the work easy for the installers, customers and our team.”
Let’s Make The Most of Your Online Presence
We are a full service web house, specializing in WordPress and WooCommerce and value long term relationship building with our customers. We work from WordPress themes and can install them to look how you want and function like you need.
When it comes to your website and making money online, one of the core elements you need is an outstanding web team. We are a full service company and have you covered from development to marketing and beyond.
Here are some things you can expect when you choose to partner with us:
- We plan – We are conservative in our recommendations and passionate about our quality. The simple skill of knowing what questions to ask is more than half the work when it comes to executing websites that do what you want, quickly and inexpensively.
- We simplify– The web is a barrage of information. There are thousands of plugins and millions of configurations. We simplify the process by choosing the most stable, time tested frameworks (themes) and well documented & supported plugins (pre-packaged, functionality shortcuts)
- We are responsive – We are available by phone, text, email, and Skype. We will communicate with you in whatever medium works for you and pay attention you how you prefer to be communicated with. Our WordPress themes are responsive as well and will look good on most devices (iPad, iPhone, Android ) and modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Opera)
- We deliver – We know what we are good at and don’t over-promise, instead we over-deliver on budget and on time.
Things to Know
- We operate as installers. Most WordPress websites can be built using the base functionality of themes and plugins and require very little to no custom coding. This keeps costs low and functionality high.
- We are not a custom design shop. We can match the look and feel of most anything you desire but if you are looking for a custom design we can help you find the right place.
- We do not work on Magento, Drupal or Joomla. We only work with WordPress. We find that WordPress can do most any job at any size and what limitations is may have pale in comparison the the benefits that our customer’s receive on this easily manageable platform.
- We do not do print media. If it is web based we can help but if you need it for print we can help you find someone.
- We are not business consultants. Often, when we are hired to do web strategy plans we find that customers need help with their business processes as well. If we find this to be true, we can recommend you to someone.
- You have rights as a website owner and we want to make sure you understand how important your business is to us. See our Site Owner Bill of Rights here.